Cancellations and Refunds
All players must be 18 years old or over. Unfortunately we do not allow children on site during events. If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to provide ID proving your age on arrival.
Photography, Filming, and Audio Recording
At Future’s End LARP, we permit the sensible use of still-frame photography, videography, and audio recording as both in-character and out-of-character. Please refer to the following guidelines:
– Our Head of Photography is Beth Dooner, who plays the character Shutterbug. The Game Team will often defer for decisions relating to photography and videography.
– We operate a “Do Not Record” Policy at all Future’s End Events games. If a player does not wish for their image to be publicly shared, they must inform Beth of this at their soonest. She will then endeavour to remove those persons from all photographs, or will obscure their features so as to hide their identity.
– All other persons wishing to publicly share photographs or videos should liaise with Beth beforehand, so she can inform them of any “Do Not Record” persons. It is then the responsibility of the photographer/videographer in question to ensure those persons do not appear in their published materials.
– We permit public posting of material on social media and personal websites. Unless agreed with the Game Team and subject/s of the material, materials should not be used for any commercial purposes. All photographs posted by our designated event photographs are, at minimum, shared on Facebook via public albums.
– Audio recording should be used for IC purposes only, and should not be shared online.
– Any recording equipment used at Future’s End should be clearly displayed, so that other attendees can clearly see the recording equipment. Concealed or ‘secret’ recording equipment should not be used. This allows attendees the opportunity to request to a photographer/videographer/audio recorder that their image/voice is not recorded in person.
– Any material deemed unsuitable by Beth or the Game Team will be requested for takedown. Should a person refuse a takedown request, they may be banned from future games run by Future’s End Events.